Last week I sent my book off to my editor to begin the final round of editing. I have been working on this project since April of this year and on October 10th it will become a real book. The whole goal of this book is to show musicians how to launch their careers and I’ve already gotten some amazing feedback from beta readers. One reader told me that they booked $1,200 of work in the coming months from using just one of the many strategies in the book.
There are very few sites in the music world that just about everyone seems to know about and in this interview, I got sit down
Mark Rabideau on cultural entrepreneurship, characteristics of successful musicians, and making life a work of art
After not winning his dream job in the Chicago Symphony, Mark Rabideau had to shift his career plan. If you've ever experienced something similar then
Marketing is one of those things that every musician knows they should be doing, but most have no idea how to do it the right
Before you start reading this post, make sure you go all the way to the bottom for an unbelievably cool bonus that Angela has extended
This time last year I really thought I had figured it all out. For years, I had hustled to create opportunities for myself and the
Sign up for the Five Day Gig Challenge!
- Three Common Networking Challenges for Musicians and How to Overcome Them
- Musicians: This is the right way to move to a new city
- Three strategies to make the most of gig season
- How to turn one gig into many gigs (plus an email script you can copy)
- How to market a self-published book from scratch (everything I did to launch at #1 in three Amazon categories)